1. October, 2007: As the predecessor of EduChinaLINK, EduRight formally registered and started to be engaged in study-in-China Admission Service.
2. March., 2008: EduRight formally changed its name into EduChinaLINK to start its international promotion.
3. April, 2008: The first group of international students studying English-taught Medical courses through EduChinaLINK arrived in China. >>More
4. October, 2008: The first group of English-taught international students majoring in Engineering, Economics and Management through EduChinaLINK arrived in China.
5. December, 2008: Signed cooperative contracts with and was authorized officially by the 29 most famous Chinese Medical Universities to recruit international students. Achieved a great success in the specific field of helping internaitonal students to study MBBS in China.
6. May, 2009: Established strategic cooperative relations with Center of Chinese Proficiency Test(HSK Center) at Shandong University. This center kept the heading record for six years in HSK examination among 3000 Chinese universities. >>More
7. July, 2009: EduChinaLink Beta V1.0 went officially on line. >>More
8.October, 2009: Ranked the first on the famous searching engine www.google.com.hk and www.baidu.com (stud MBBS in China as the key words.) >>More
9. December., 2009: Established cooperative relations with the earliest and most authorized study-in-China platform www.study-in-china.org
10. January, 2010: held Chinese Universities International Recruitment Exhibition in Bangladesh. 25 Chinese universities attended this exhibition. The Bangladesh Minister of Education received the general manager of EduChinaLink. >>More
11. February, 2010: Invited by the Pakistan Prime minister and the minister of Public Health, together with five Chinese universities visited Pakistan and conducted students’ enrollment. The education conselor accompanied through the whole activities. >>More
12. August, 2010: Took the responsibility of the “Study in China”Project issued by the Central Government of China by creating the world-class “STUDY IN CHINA ADMISSION SYSTEM”for higher education in China.
13. January, 2011: Signed formal agreements with more than 200 Chinese universities and was officially authorized to recruit international students for them.
14. July, 2011: In order to satisfy the huge demands increased day by day from the international students who apply for various courses to study in China,EduChinaLINK Beta V1.0 was completely updated and renamed to SICAS -------the world-class “STUDY IN CHINA ADMISSION SYSTEM”for higher education in China. www.sicas.cn officially went online.
15. In October 2013: the embassy of Djibouti officially recommended and authorized SICAS as the only application platform for studying in China.
16. October 11, 2015:SICAS successfully held a forum on "Interconnect + Study Abroad in China" and discussed with Chinese universities on the enrollment service for studying in China Secretary of the National Association of vice secretary Cheng, Jiangsu Province, Jiangsu Province, Deputy Secretary-General Jiang Suhua, as well as major universities in Shandong and other leaders to participate.
17. Leaders From Nankai University, South China University of Technology, Fujian Medical University, Xi’an Jiaotong-liverpool University and 56 universities visited SICAS office in the year of 2016